Did it really happen? Hilton Head island contest
Hey, do you think you can guess which events really happened and which ones are just made up? You do? Then youâ€™ll want to enter this cool contest! Every person who correctly guesses at least 15 of the questions will win a new Bitsy Mystery bookmark and will get their names listed in Bitsyâ€™s Hall of Fame!
Youâ€™ll see the events listed below. Just e-mail your answers by numbering 1 through 20 and put â€śYesâ€ť if you think it really happened and â€śNoâ€ť if you donâ€™t think it really happened. Remember, it didnâ€™t have to happen to meâ€“I just might know someone that it happened to. The important thing isâ€“did it happen in real life to somebody I know?
Donâ€™t forget to ask your parents if itâ€™s OK to enter. You should never send an e-mail to someone you donâ€™t knowâ€“not even meâ€“without asking your parents.
Oh, and please just enter this contest one time so everybody gets an equal chance, OK? Thanks! Here goes!
- Did I really play first base on an all-boys baseball team when I was a kid?
- Did I go to Hilton Head Island as a kid?
- Did I ever tell the lies about Paris Mountain and the oil business?
- Do I know a real dog named Abby?
- Do I know about a real loggerhead turtle thief?
- Is the River Cats team house a real house?
- Do I know someone named Dexter?
- Do loggerhead turtles really travel all the way to the African coast?
- Do loggerhead turtles really lay eggs on the same beach they were born on?
- Is there really a lights-out rule on Hilton Head Island?
- Was my glove stolen when I was a kid?
- Did my daddy really have a concession stand when I was a kid?
- Did I ever play in a baseball tournament?
- Do I know anyone who made the mistake Bitsy’s dad made with the camera?
- Do I know any kids named Cole and Mallory?
- Have I ever buried a baby turtle?
- Have I ever shopped at Goodwill?
- Do I know anyone who has brushed their teeth with dish detergent?
- Is the Marlin’s van real?
- Is there really a Port Royal Plantation on Hilton Head Island?
Well, there they areâ€“twenty things that may or may not have happened. Let me know what you think and, if you answer 15 of the questions correctly, youâ€™ll win!
Send your answers to me through my Contact Page. Donâ€™t forget to get your parentâ€™s permission first!