It’s the 3rd Tuesday and time for Writing Opportunities, Contests, and Conferences. Let’s start with a database full of writing opportunities!
It’s been a crazy few weeks, so today, I’m sending you to the Freelance Writing Writer’s Guidelines Database, where you’ll find writing guidelines from A to Z!
And for writing contests…
Here’s a link to 27 Free Writing Contests: Legitimate Competitions With Cash Prizes, published on The Write Life blog.
As I always say, If you’re serious about writing, you’ll be serious about writing conferences.
1.Â Maranatha Christian Writers Conference: September 29-October 1, 2016, Norton Shores, MI
2.Â Breathe Christian Writers Conference: October 7-8, 2016, Grand Rapids, MI
3.Â Blue Ridge Christian Novelist Retreat:Â October 16-20, 2016, Ridgecrest, NC
4.Â Heart of American Christian Writers Network Conference: October 20-22, 2016, Kansas City
5.Â Classeminars Writers Contreat: November 10-12, 2016, Albuquerque, NM
6.Â Asheville Christian Writers Conference (AKA Writers Advance Boot Camp): February 17-19, 2017, The Cove, Asheville, NC (I’ll see you there!)
7.Â Florida Christian Writers Conference: February 22-26, 2017, Leesburg, FL
8. Carolina Christian Writers Conference: March 10-11, 2017, Spartanburg, SC
9.Â Mid-South Christian Writers Conference: March 18, 2017, Collierville, TN
10. Blue Lake Christian Writers Conference: March 22-25, 2017, Andalusia, AL
11. Write2Ignite Conference for Writers of Children’s Literature: March 24-25, 2017, Tigerville, SC
12. Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference:Â April 7-11, 2017, Mount Hermon, CA
13. Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference: May 21-15, 2017, Ridgecrest, NC (I’ll be there as a conferee this time, and I can’t wait to take a bunch of classes!)
14. St. David’s Christian Writers’ Conference: June 21-25, 2017, Grove City, PA
I hope each of you find lots of good stuff here. Be sure to let me know when you land something great. We want to celebrate your successes with you!
I pray God’s blessing on the work of your hands and your hearts,